It took a fantastic group of skilled and motivated team members to design and build the Chipsetter ONE, and now we're growing our team to bring our product to market. We are actively looking for new team members to fill roles ranging from Engineering to HR.
You will be responsible for the development of significant portions of the Chipsetter Application Software, including architecture, UI/UX design, image processing/machine vision, and facilitating beta-testing sessions. Your goal is to develop software that is robust, yet simple enough for a child to use. You will also work closely with other members of the Chipsetter team, offering your abilities to allow the team to reach its collective potential.
- Product Vision and Lifecycle Planning with the Product Development Team
- Design and implementation of the Chipsetter Application Software. Refactoring existing code as required.
- Development of quality control and stress test software for inhouse production of machines.
- User Experience Testing with potential customers Supervision and guidance of student team members.
- 3+ years C/C++
- Strong grasp of OOP concepts
- Experience with source control, code/design review processes
- Excellent documentation, technical and nontechnical communication skills Machine Vision Experience, OpenCV experience an asset
As Chipsetter prepares for its upcoming product launch, we are seeking a skilled and organized individual capable of leading our sales and marketing activities.
- Sales and Marketing Strategy Development
- Assess and optimize our current sales and marketing strategy.
- Align objectives with the target market
- Manage media relations.
- Ongoing media relations, social media, website, and online presence.
- Attend trade show events.
- Supervision and guidance of student team members.
- Sales and Marketing Experience
- Experience writing website and marketing copy
- Experience managing and coordinating with external teams